Terms and Conditions
Users of the Site comprise Offeror Users and Recipient Users, as defined below (together “Users”).
Offeror Users are responsible for the content on the Site and are entitled to upload advertisements for free or payed, with or without registration. Recipient Users have access to content posted by Offeror Users and have the opportunity to contact Offeror Users through details of contacts provided by the Offeror Users, without any intervention of the platform administrators.
- contain any malware or any other material which risks interfering with or degrading the proper performance of the Site
- we judge in our absolute discretion to be prejudicial to the proper performance of the service; or
- we consider are unlawful in nature (for instance anything which is harassing in nature, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, harm minors in any way) or may be in breach of any applicable criminal laws or regulations binding on us; or
- constitute or may constitute harassment or bullying of any other User or other third party; or
- are threatening, abusive or discriminatory; or
- are required by a judicial order from a competent court or competent government agency.
- contain any picture or contact info not regarding the offeror user
Please visit the section named “Summary and Guidelines” to have further information about the proper content can be displayed on the website.
In the event of taking down any advertisement or banning any User we will not, in any circumstances, be responsible for any losses, claims, damages or expenses whatsoever arising out of such take down or ban, and no refunds for any money paid to us will be granted except for the limited circumstances set out in the “Refunds Policy” below.
OBLIGATIONS AND BEHAVIOUR OF THE USER
Users are taking the full and exclusive responsibility for their behaviour towards the Site and towards third parties including but not limited to other Users.
Users are made aware that we do not exercise advance control over the content of the online ads placed by Offeror Users. The Site is not an intermediary or agent of any Users, so it is not in any respect responsible for any risks, claims or liabilities arising out of any subsequent supply of services or other connection between any Offeror User(s) and any Recipient User(s).
We are not responsible for the veracity of the content posted by the users, neither responsible if they are against decency and morality or if they are violating any copyrights.
Limitation of Liability
The Site and its affiliates, managers, employees, officers or directors do not accept any liability for:
- any loss or damage to the extent it arises from circumstances outside their reasonable control;
- any loss or damage caused by any interruption in or non-availability of the Site or the service;
- any direct or indirect loss of profits, business, reputation, anticipated savings or turnover;
- any loss or corruption of data;
- any indirect, special, punitive, statutory or consequential losses whatsoever even if it has been advised of the possibility of such losses.
Each of the above provisions and sub-provisions are separate and independent provisions and a finding of nullity or unenforceability in respect of one provision or sub-provision shall not affect the enforceability of the other provisions which will remain in full force and effect.
SimpleEscorts provides the service as is, without any warranty and the User, fully aware of the open accessibility of the website and its content, is assuming any risk deriving from its use.
Paid Services: Offeror Users
By publishing an advertisement on the Site, which may or not include creating an online profile, each Offeror User is promoting it for its greater visibility in order to obtain more contacts.
An advertisement published by an Offeror User shall not in any manner be a violation of the applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction/country of residence of the Offeror User. In the event of a breach of these terms, or a violation of the applicable laws and regulations, we reserve the right to take down the advertisement without refund, to delete any applicable profile and to ban Users from creating any future profiles or placing any future advertisements.
We accept payments for our visibility services through specific payment service providers who act under their own independent terms and conditions. We are not responsible for acts, omissions, or mistakes of the payment providers.
Summary and Guidelines
Users undertake not to use the service provided by the Site either improperly or contrary to the provisions of applicable law, regulation, rules of ethics and good conduct of the network services. Users, in particular, undertake not to transmit through the Site material of offensive and libellous nature, discriminatory, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, paedophile, vulgar, blasphemous or which is in some way contrary to the principles of public order and good morals.
Offeror Users warrant that they are the data subjects of or that they have the explicit and informed consent of all persons whose personal data is included in any advertisement placed by them and that they will not use any material in their advertisements which contravenes the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third person without having the permission of that third person.
Offeror Users are aware that by including an email address in advertisements hosted by the Site, we have no control over any materials which may be sent directly to that email address, whether by other Users or otherwise, and whether in answer to that advertisement.
- Advertisements that contain references to sexual services in exchange for money are not allowed;
- Inserting pornographic or erotic pictures or any other pictures that can be considered offensive or against decency and public morality. We also reserve the right to report to the competent Authorities the users posting pornographic material
- Any material regarding minors or which otherwise promotes or encourages paedophilia (“paedophile material”) is not allowed. In case we notice material like that we will immediately report to the competent authorities, including all data related to the user has posted such a content
- By placing advertisements or creating profiles, Users certify that they have full legal rights to do so, and also declare and warrant that the material uploaded belongs to persons of legal age (over 18) who have given their free and informed consent to publish them on the Site; and they will confirm this also clicking accept on the disclaimer. Unless the Offeror User gives such confirmation, they will not be able to publish their advertisement or make use of the service;
- It is permitted to publish the same advertisement in a maximum of two different cities;
- It is not permitted to repeat the same advertisement in the same city
- It is not permitted to include hypertext links or to type any other website address in any advertisement
- It is not permitted to post content containing blasphemy
We operate the service following the prescriptions ruled by these terms and conditions, governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We do not refund money paid for Paid Services to Offeror Users but may exceptionally and at our sole discretion offer credit for money paid and unused to be used against future Paid Services. In particular (but without limitation)
- We reserve the right to intervene via the Site or to make any modifications or changes in the Site, without prior notification, or to limit the Offeror User’s access to the website due to maintenance or technical or other reasons for a necessary period of time without prior notification. In such cases, no Offeror User is entitled to claim any compensation or refund pursuant to this policy based on such modification, changes or non-availability.
- If our payment provider receives a request from a financial institution or a platform to refund any financial amount spent on purchases of Paid Services, we reserve the right to block the Offeror User’s Profile upon the receipt of such request until we are informed by the payment provider that the issue has been fully resolved to the satisfaction of the payment provider and/or the financial institution or platform.
Digital Riot SA
Via Nassa 3a – Lugano 6900